Bubble's legacy, after the bubble Economic changes Network organization
Webservices New role of HR Net generation
- Internet: a pool of new behaviors
- Performance is no longer only defined by work. Performance is directly linked to the person
- Today's "performance" depends:
less on the amount of individual drive and efficiency
- the capacity of individuals to work with others
- to render the collaboration system effective globally
- But the "collectivization" of efficiency is accompanied by a growing individualization of remuneration.
- What matters in the recruitment process is what distinguishes an employee from his colleagues because companies are trying to trigger the potential synergies.
- Difficult for the employee to distinguish between work assessment and personal assessment.
- Network organisations could favour a mercenary behaviour because the individuals are by definition hired in a precarious mode.
- They also contain the seeds of new forms of exclusion:
The sharing out of tasks being less formal, more informal work groups are co-opted to work together.
Less successful groups find themselves quickly pushed aside in order not to dampen the quality of the results.