- In Europe, the demand for outside directors has risen sharply with more companies seeking to maintain a higher level of corporate governance, following the US scheme towards more accountable levels.
- It is important for boards to remain as independent as possible and include only value adding members, consequently excluding ineffective board members, or members with no skill in industry expertise or lack of practice involvement.
- Nomination committees are increasingly using the services of executive search consultants to identify, select and attract the best qualified professionals for boards.
- IVY recruits for boards of directors and advises on matters of corporate governance. As governance issues continues to change, IVY is sensitive to the impact that this has on clients and tailors its approach to the specific needs of each client.
- IVY's commitment is to assist your organization in making informed decisions about the best executive choices for your current and long-term requirements. We understand the urgency of our clients' needs as well as the industry challenges they face and leverage the key executives to make sure you have access to the best talent.
"The artist must know talent through and through and like a smart businessman, leave not the least bit unused or forgotten."